As well as our core accounting services, Eltoma Corporate Services can also prepare and file Annual Accounts for a UK company of any size; managing all financial requirements set by HMRC and the UK Companies House.
For a more comprehensive outsourcing service, we have an in house UK Accounting team, covering management of accounts, purchase and sales ledger, credit control, statutory accounts and general payroll obligations in a cost effective way.
Other accounting services we are actively providing our UK clients include:
- Monthly/weekly/annual/quarterly/ad hoc accounts management and analysis.
- The generation and verification of aged creditors and debtors report.
- Bank reconciliation (with all major UK bank accounts).
- PAYE/NIC control account.
- Net wages control account.
- Cash control accounts.
- VAT control account.
- Petty cash control account.
- Directors loan account review.
- Preparation of the company’s TB (or Trial Balance).
- The posting of employee prepayments and miscellaneous accruals.
- HMRC reporting, filing and negotiation.
- Preparation of the Profit & Loss (P&L) as required by individual requirements.
- Completion of year end statutory returns.
- Completion of the year end accounts ready for submission.
- Completion of the Companies House annual financial statements (as required by all UK companies).
Meet the UK Accounting Team
Dmitry Kucheryuk, FCCA, FAIA, TEP, ATP (SG), LLB
Fellow of the Association of International Accountants (AIA, UK) and ACCA UK certified Accountant with extensive experience within developing markets of Europe and Singapore; Dmitry has more than a decade of top-level management where he headed the departments of audit, accounting, strategic management and corporate finance for leading international companies such as Gillette, Pepsi, Coopers & Lybrand and Shell.
Dmitry has extensive experience in international tax planning and corporate finance, preparation and analysis of financial statements (IFRS, GAAP, RAS), budgeting and budget management, management accounting, internal control and audit, credit management, and strategic business planning.
Ms Olga Viliams
Olga qualifications and experience.
For a no obligation consultation, please contact us, we would be happy to answer any UK accounting relating questions you may have.
Payroll affects both owners and employees, but for an employee, it is the single most critical function in Finance. Eltoma Corporate Services provide a range of flexible Payroll services, giving you the option to remove the burden on your own manpower, and to outsource some or all of your payroll requirements.
The Eltoma Accounting team use Sage 50 Payroll to manage all of our clients payroll requirements on a weekly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly or on an annual basis; from paying your employees to submitting PAYE data to HMRC online. Sage 50 Payroll is officially recognised by HMRC and is ideal for scalable needs and full worry-free management solutions.
Our experts can offer you a comprehensive payroll processing service from as little as GBP £50 per month.
Whether you’re a small company (or SME), with only a couple of employees, or a large multi-national organisation; ensuring your payroll runs smoothly on a recurring basis is vital. At Eltoma, we offer a comprehensive payroll processing service, covering all required filings and RTI (Real Time Information) deadlines.
Our Payroll services range from something as simple as processing regular E-payslips, to dealing with sick pay, maternity pay and the year-end UK statutory reporting requirements. Payroll is also full of legal requirements, tax rate and UK filing code changes, which can be quite burdensome for UK companies regarding the software necessary to run it.
Our UK Payroll Services include:
- Calculation of Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Sick Pay, Tax Credits, Student Loan repayments, Company Benefits,
- Calculation of any tax changes such as P45, P46, P35, P11d.
- Other miscellaneous payroll calculations.
- Produce and send E-payslips which are printable for all employees.
- Process any necessary adjustments.
- Manage the Sage 50 Software accordingly keeping our clients HR teams up to date.
- Ensuring all processes are in line with current UK legislation.
- Process Payroll through your Accounts and track all payments to employees.
- The provision of comprehensive online filing.
- Full Implementation of RTI.
For a no obligation consultation, contact us, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our UK payroll services.
By enlisting specialist expertise to the Eltoma Accounting team, you will free up valuable time and manpower; allowing you to focus on core business activities and rest assured that you are compliant with statutory requirements regarding payroll, pension or student finance obligations which are compulsory for UK employers according to UK employment law.
Our UK Bookkeeping Services include:
- All statutory requirements regarding PAYE, NIC, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Leave, Statutory Paternity Pay, Statutory Adoption Pay & Student Loans.
- Calculations of & timely employee payment.
- Online submission of tax documents to HMRC & all year end documents.
- On hand advice regarding tax & national insurance matters.
- Bespoke reports according to your requirements.
- E-payslips & security payslips.
- P45, P60, P35 and P11d.
- Calculations for new starters and leavers as well as salary changes.
- Assessment of your workforce regarding automatic enrolment for workplace pensions.
- Set up & management your pension scheme.
- Communicating with employees & the pensions company.
- Maintain all records accordingly.
By outsourcing your Bookkeeping Services to Eltoma Corporate Services, you will:
- Save time & reduce employee costs and overheads.
- Take advantage of our expertise, avoiding mistakes & potential costly penalties.
- Avoid technology advancement costs.
- Have security in the knowledge that our services are 100% confidential & hassle free.
- Have complete peace of mind that your greatest asset, your personnel are being well taken care of in the competent hands of the Eltoma Accounting team.
For a no obligation consultation, contact us, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our UK bookkeeping services.