- This event has passed.
The Protection of Company Directors’ Rights
September 1—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “The Protection of Company Directors’ Rights” that will be held on 01.09.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- The definition of a Company Director;
- The laws imposed and the general liability of Company Directors;
- The extent of such liability;
- Consequences of a breach.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.