- This event has passed.
The Automatisation of Accounting Processes Using Sage 50 Software
July 21—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “The Automatisation of Accounting Processes Using Sage 50 Software” that will be held on 21.07.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in the webinar, you will learn:
- An introduction to Sage 50 Accounting software.
- The main functionalities of Sage 50.
- Explanation of the company module & how it organises businesses & partners.
- Explanation of the customer module & how it manages clients.
- Explanation of the supplier module & the management of suppliers.
- Explanation of the bank module & how it calculates expenditure.
- How to import data from Excel to Sage 50.
- Reports preparation: benefits & how to.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.