- This event has passed.
Singapore Tax System Overview
July 14—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “Singapore Tax System Overview” that will be held on 14.07.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- What types of taxes exist in Singapore;
- What are special aspects of the corporate taxation in Singapore;
- What is territorial principle of taxation;
- What you should know about taxation of the foreign income in Singapore;
- Withholding tax: rates and types of income taxed;
- Double Taxation Agreements for Singapore companies;
- When and how GST is used in Singapore;
- Benefits of using Singapore companies in international business and tax planning.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.