- This event has passed.
Know Your Client (KYC): Practical Aspects of Procedure Application & Due Diligence
July 28—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “Know Your Client (KYC) – practical aspects of procedure application & due diligence” that will be held on 28.07.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- What is Know Your Client procedure (KYC);
- Purpose of using Due Diligence and Know Your Client (KYC) procedure;
- Elements of Know Your Client procedure;
- Requirements on KYC procedure when registering a foreign company;
- Bank requirements on KYC procedure when opening a bank account;
- What kind of information relating to legal entities and individuals is to be provided for KYC procedure;
- In what cases profound “Know Your Client” procedure is applicable;
- Practical aspects of KYC procedure application.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.