- This event has passed.
Double Taxation Conventions: Contents, Recent Amendments & Application. Part II
June 9—13:00 - 14:00
We host regular free webinars on topics related to the incorporation and maintenance of companies, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma Corporate Services invites you to join our free webinar “Double Taxation Conventions: Contents, Recent Amendments & Application. Part II” that will be held on 09.06.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- The most common methods of Double Tax Treaties (‘DTTs’) abuse for tax avoidance purposes
- The current practical problems associated with the application of DTTs.
- The OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Project: proposed amendments to DTTs.
- The OECD’s 01/07/18 Multilateral BEPS Convention: global changes to be made to DTTs.
- Potential Implications of the latest amendments to DTTs.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.