- This event has passed.
Cryptocurrencies: An Introduction and Regulatory Framework
August 25—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “Cryptocurrencies: An Introduction and Regulatory Framework” that will be held on 25.08.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in the webinar, you will learn:
- What are Cryptocurrencies? Terms & definitions.
- Technicalities behind Cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrency: The legal approach.
- How can Eltoma help you?
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.