- This event has passed.
Corporate Residence in the UK
June 30—13:00 - 14:00
Our experts hold regular free webinars to share their knowledge and expertise. Join to learn more about taxation, company law and other business related topics.
p>Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “Corporate residence in the UK” that will be held on 30.06.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- What the corporate tax residence is;
- Corporate residence in the UK;
- When a company may be considered as a UK tax resident;
- Guidelines for the company in order to be treated as having the status of resident outside the UK.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.