Location: UK, Stirling
Position: Full time
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experience. professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encouraged into enrolling on professional qualification provided by Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6-month basis.
The primary role of the Corporate Administrator will be to support the incorporation and maintenance of companies registered in Singapore, Cyprus, Hong Kong and UK and other jurisdictions.
Dealing with Prospective and Existing Clients
- Receiving an inquiry from prospective or existing client and clarifying client’s needs and what the client is trying to address with set up of an offshore legal entity.
- Assisting prospective clients to understand advantages and disadvantages of each jurisdiction.
- Assisting prospective clients to understand company and tax compliance requirements.
- Advising clients on the best solution for their particular cases.
- Preparing sales quotations for services of Eltoma Corporate Services selected by prospective clients in Sage Accounts.
- Issuing invoices and following up on their payment.
- Ensuring the timely and complete delivery of paid services.
- Directing enquiries on other services of Eltoma Corporate Services to the appropriate department.
- The preparation of company incorporation documents regarding the incorporation of companies and forwarding them to Eltoma Corporate Services’ team members responsible for the incorporation of a legal entity.
- Receiving information on the newly incorporated offshore legal entity and forwarding it onto clients.
- Assist AML officers of Eltoma Corporate Services to collect necessary documents from clients for conducting AML checks and KYC procedure.
- Preparation of Power of Attorney, Letters, Resolutions, Minutes, Annual General Meetings, etc. using templates.
- Preparation of documents for changes in structure of companies relating to a change in shareholding, directors, share capital, etc.
- Preparation of Annual General Shareholder Meetings.
- Ensuring corporate registers are maintained and updated in Sage Secretarial on a timely basis.
Company Strike-off & Liquidation
- The preparation of all relevant documentation necessary for the striking off of liquidation of Companies.
- Communicating to an appropriate office of Eltoma Corporate Services which will be performing striking off or liquidation of an offshore legal entity.
Assisting with the Opening/Closing of Corporate Bank Accounts
- Collecting from a client all relevant documents and business description for opening a bank account.
- Preparation of all relevant documentation necessary for the opening of companies’ bank accounts and forwarding all to the relevant office of Eltoma Corporate Services for arranging a meeting with a bank or communicating documents to a Banking office at Eltoma Corporate Services .
- Communicating with a bank if required on a client behalf on matters relating to opening or closing bank accounts.
- Communication with associates, agents, clients daily.
- Receiving and answering incoming phone calls from prospective clients.
- Saving documents on an internal server.
- Creating and updating jobs in Sage Practice Solution.
- Weekly updating timesheet in Sage Practice Solution.
- Preparation of seminars and webinars on matters relating to incorporation, maintenance and liquidation of offshore companies.
- Assisting other departments of Eltoma Corporate Services on various matters.
- Other jobs allocated by managers of Eltoma Corporate Services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English.
- Degree in areas such as Law or Business Administration .
- Experience: 3 – 5 years, working experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- On-hand knowledge and experience with offshore company law and relevant legislation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients.
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website