Spring special offer
Not happy with your current service provider?
Tired of hourly rates and extensive end of year bills?
Or perhaps you feel your company has outgrown your current administrators but thought the transition process would be complicated.
Now is the time to take advantage of our spring special offer!
*There is a limited amount of time to register for this offer; however it will be valid throughout the current year. This is to allow for any contracts to end with your current service provider should you wish to change. Registration is open from March 1st to May 31st to enjoy our special offer rates until the end of 2017.
Switch your company administration, audit, legal and taxation requirements for Eltoma Corporate Services to take care of. We are an experienced corporate service provider exclusively in Cyprus and Singapore, with over 10 years’ experience in the corporate industry.
Save your company money on annual administration. Eltoma Corporate Services can cut your running costs significantly while you enjoy a seamless transition. We pride ourselves on offering completely transparent fees, with no hidden costs and have confidence that everything is paid up front.
If any of the following situations sound familiar, maybe you are ready to switch service providers:
- Hidden fees, additional expenses, particularly during the end of the fiscal year.
- Impersonal solutions.
- Delayed response time.
- Unreliable communication.
- Errors or inaccuracies are a common occurrence.
Switch to Eltoma Corporate Services, and say hello to a sound working relationship. With Eltoma, you will enjoy cost-effective yet world-class expertise.
We will work directly with you to fully understand your requirements and current concerns if any.
Usual price: EUR €2110
Special Offer price: EUR €990
Savings: EUR €1120
Our offer includes:
Usual price: SGD $2165 (excl. deposit & annual Director service)
Special Offer price: SGD $990 (excl. deposit)
Savings: SGD $1175
Our offer includes:
Once you have notified your previous provider, we will take over all communication and will arrange to collect all documentation and statutory files from them, making the transferal process as smooth and seamless as possible.
We can then begin with the immediate review of your company’s compliance status for the previous and current fiscal years and inform you if any action is required.
See how we can make your move an easy and hassle-free experience today.
In order to transfer a Cyprus/Singapore company to Eltoma Corporate Services maintenance the following documentation must be provided:
• Financial/accounting reports for the last period.
• All KYC documentation i.e. passport & proof of address for all relevant parties involved.*
*Please note that a full list of KYC documents will be provided upon the review of each case individually.
• Complete set of corporate documents.
We will also need to amend the registered address, registered secretary and if there are any nominee Directors or Shareholder they will also need to be altered which we can do on your behalf.
1. We must receive an authorised instruction letter executed by the beneficial owner and addressed to the previous agent, informing them that the beneficial owner wishes to terminate his services with that agent and transfer the company under our management; instructing the previous agent to execute any relevant documents that may be requested in order to generate the transfer and to eventually deliver the company file.
2. Following the receipt of the signed instruction letter, we will provide the previous agent with a list of requested documents to be delivered.
3. We will then prepare the transfer documents and request the previous agent to sign them wherever applicable. If the client wishes to appoint nominees, we will also arrange for the preparation of said documents.
4. We arrange for the relevant company file to be sent and prepare a list for the received documents to ensure everything is complete. If anything is missing we can follow up with the previous agent.
5. The company is validly transferred under our management.
Advantages of switching to Eltoma Corporate Services
Eltoma’s founding Director Dmitry Kucheryuk is FCCA, ICPAC, FAIA, and ATP (Income tax) professional also qualified as a Certified Chartered Accountant and Economist with first-hand experience in the emerging market environment of Eastern Europe & Asia. His background in strategic management has guided the company with his strong work ethic.
Managing Director Rimma Borovik is qualified professional accredited by The Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (SAICSA) with an extensive on-hands experience with company law, accounting and secretarial administration.
Eltoma Corporate Services team consists of professionals accredited by ICSA, ACCA, ACA, STEP, IRAS and maintaining their expertise on the on-going basis via examinations and CPD. We are proud to internally take care of all services we provide, so a high standard of work is maintained consistently.
Our Cyprus Team consists of qualified professionals with solid experience and background in the following areas:
Eltoma Corporate Services are ACCA platinum employer approved in Cyprus, which sets the standard in the quality of work we deliver. We have exclusivity in Cyprus to Sage SPS and Sage 50 Accounts, world renowned accounting software.
Our Singapore team consists of qualified professionals with solid experience and background in the following areas:
Eltoma Corporate Services is a registered Filing Agent in Singapore offering exclusive support for small to large business needs covering wide range services as your local service provide.