Opening Bank Accounts
To open an account in various locations sometimes you will need to be there in person to go an appointment. However in some jurisdictions this is not the case and it is not necessary to visit that country in order to open a bank account, be it for use as a corporate account, or personal bank account. Eltoma can make a process which is renowned for being tricky, extremely straight forward and efficient.
We can also provide assistance with the following services:
- Organise appointments with banks.
- Accompaniment to the bank appointment.
- Preparation of all documentation needed for opening the account.
- Guidance on the website for opening an account (if required).
Banks can be competitive and sometimes make changes in order to remain competitive. We can help you choose the best option available based on your individual needs.
The documents you will need to open a personal account:
- Employment Pass.
- Proof of address such as a utility bill.
A bank account for business purposes can be opened as soon as a company has been incorporated.
The documents needed to open a business account:
- Proof of address such as a utility bill. (This is needed for Directors, Signatories and Beneficial Owners).
- Board of Directors Resolution agreeing to the opening of the account (most banks will provide their own form to complete and sign).
- The Certificate of Incorporation.
- The Company’s Business Proposal from the Company Registrar.
- The Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Eltoma Corporate Services has contacts with the following banks in various jurisdictions. See here for full list.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 315 91 676
+7 812 458 46 22