Building of corporate networks and upgrades
Eltoma can help you set up a network which will allow you to manage cost and improve efficiency by sharing data and network devices, such as printers, among all users within your company.
By coordinating all data and applications through a single network, backup copies of data for all systems can be made more consistently than could be expected if left to individual users. With an upgrade, older systems can be run alongside the new systems and gradually implemented in your business.
With a corporate network, access to files can be restricted to specific password holders or it can be limited to read-only access for public users. Generally, network security precautions will improve security measures for your company's data as opposed to businesses who operate using single user operating systems.
Corporate network service features:
• Allows wireless shareable data.
• Multi-department network access
• Share license agreements for networks.
The costs of implementing or upgrading a network depend on performance, compatibility, and whether value must be added to a turnkey system through additional programming or the addition of special components.
Eltoma can offer your business IT and technical support, to guarantee the smooth running of your computer systems and troubleshooting in an efficient timeframe to ensure productivity throughout your working day. Your company can experience the benefits of having an IT expert, without the expense of hiring and training an employee or team.
Our service will include but not be limited to the following:
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining your computer systems and networks.
- Guidance over the telephone and remote access to help set up systems and resolve any issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems such as diagnosing any hardware or software faults.
- Adding new users or accounts and profiles to your network.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22