Internal Audit Services
Title of the imageImage Title of the photo by (author name or nick) / CC BY (link to the license).
“Internal Audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation’s operations. It helps an organisation to achieve its objectives by using a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of its risk management, control, and governance processes.” The Institute of Internal Auditors.
Our experienced and qualified Internal Audit team is able to offer you a wide range of Internal Audit services including:
- Evaluation of the effectiveness and adequacy of the policies & procedures implemented and maintained for Compliance within the legal obligations in relation to the Prevention of Money Laundering (ML) and Terrorist Financing (TF).
- Preparation of Internal Audit reports for Management and Company’s Internal Audit Committee.
- Re-engineering of business processes.
- Evaluation of the efficiency regarding internal controls of the accounting & finance function.
- Preparation and documentation of internal procedures and processes in accordance with client needs and in accordance with the relevant EU regulatory bodies’ requirements.
- Compliance reviews of EU Investment Firms to verify internal procedures in line with EU regulations and Directives.
- Compliance support for KYC and Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
Benefits of our services:
- Access to our experienced team’s know-how in internal audit activities.
- Ensure that your company’s internal policies and procedures are in compliance with law & regulations to avoid penalties or adverse publicity from non-compliance.
- Outsource your internal audit function to receive value for money service.
- Receive an objective & independent evaluation of your current internal control environment.
For more information and for quotations specific to your company’s needs please contact at email@example.com.