Singapore Travel Visa Services for Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
Eltoma Corporate Services is proud to announce that we provide a High Quality Visa Service to Commonwealth of Independent State countries as well as Latvia & Estonia.
With Eltoma’s assistance you can obtain a nine-week multi-entry e-visa to Singapore within 3-4 working days. An express e-visa may be provided in as little as 24 hours where required.
On the 1st of December 2009, Singapore Law regarding visa procedures was amended. From this date, individuals wishing to obtain a Singapore Visa are not permitted to do so by applying directly to Singapore Embassies. Visa applications may only be submitted through Official Service Providers, such as Eltoma Corporate Services.
An approved electronic e-visa is emailed to the applicant in a PDF (Acrobat Reader) format which will contain a unique identification number.
This should be printed and be shown together with the international passport and immigration card to the Official Authority at Singapore Passport Control.
It is worth noting that applicants may check the authenticity and expiry date of the e-visa using a free online-checker available on the official site of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore
The given Singapore e-visa is multi-entry and allows for a nine-week residence in Singapore. Please note that each trip to Singapore using such e-visa may be no longer than 30 days.
Each time you enter Singapore, your international passport will be accordingly stamped allowing to remain for (usually) 30 days.
To apply for a Singapore e-visa, each application is required to:
- Complete payment details, ensuring full payment is made.
- Complete an online application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the applicant’s international passport bio data page.
- Attach a digital scanned colour photograph of the applicant.
e-visa Photograph Requirements:
- The applicant’s photograph must be taken against a white background.
- Photograph must be taken within the last 3 months.
- The face and the head of the applicant must be shown in full on the photograph.
- Photograph must be of a high quality.
Considerations for the Application Procedure:
- The applicant’s international passport must be valid for at least six months from the entry-date.
- The international passport must have blank pages available for a stamp.
- Each applicant including children should have separate Singapore e-visa.
- Even if the child does not have his/her own passport or he/she is included into the parent’s international passport, a separate Singapore e-visa for the child must be received. In this case a copy of the child bio data page must be attached to the parent bio data page.
- Application for a new e-visa when being in Singapore is strictly prohibited
- In case of a delay with issuing an e-visa or denial for reasons beyond our control, applicants’ costs are not refunded. However e-visa denials by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore occur very rare.
- The final decision on e-visa approval and its expiry date is made solely by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore.
- The applicant is not required to submit any documents verifying work status, hotel booking, insurance or travel tickets.
Eltoma Corporate Services will be happy to assist the residents of the following countries with obtaining a nine-week multi-entry visa to Singapore:
- Latvia (only for Nepilsoņa Pase / Alien’s Passport holders).
- Estonia (only for Välismaalase Pass / Alien’s Passport holders).
|Price Information||Fee USD|
Standard procedure (CIS, 3-4 working days)
CIS – Commonwealth of Independent States
Express procedure (CIS, 1-2 working days)
Standard procedure (Latvia. Estonia, 3-4 working days)
Express procedure (Latvia. Estonia, 1-2 working days)
Eltoma have HR Experts on hand to assist you, please get in touch by submitting your enquiry below, or alternatively emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22