Singapore EntrePass - Eligible Foreign Entrepreneurs
Eligible Foreign Entrepreneurs who wish to establish and operate a new business in Singapore may proceed with the following:
- Register a private limited company.
- Within maximum time period of 6 months following company registration the application for EntrePass must be submitted.
- The company must have at least S$50,000 in paid-up-capital in a Singapore-based company bank account.
- The applicant must hold at least 30% of shares of the registered company.
- Application for a Singapore EntrePass is open to all nationalities.
The Singapore Company needs to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Has funding from Governmental-accredited VC (Venture Capitalist) or Business Angel – accredited by a Singapore Government Agency.
- Holds an intellectual property.
- Has research collaboration with A* STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research) or a University.
- Is an incubatee at a Government-supported incubator.
Note: As an EntrePass holder it is possible for immediate family members to apply for Dependent Pass application, subject to the following:
- You have renewed your pass (you cannot bring in dependant on your first application).
- Meet the minimum amount required of total business spending.
- Create the minimum number required of local jobs.
Eltoma has experienced HR Experts on hand to assist with all applications. Please see below for price details, and contact us for any further information by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Entrepass (without appeal) 1200SGD
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22