Business Management Service
Businesses in the current economic climate are under an increasing amount of pressure for the continuous re-evaluation of company performance to stay ahead of the fluctuating market.
External factors such as international developments in each jurisdiction, changes to government legislation and regulatory developments all need to be managed effectively by making long term forecasts and contingency planning.
Successful organisations continually examine their current performance, policy drivers and key performance indicators, seeking ways to enhance their productivity and stay ahead of potential opportunities arising from amendments to regulations, consumer demand, technological developments and economic climates.
Eltoma’s management service assists new businesses and start-ups attain the best possible performance so you can hit the ground running and have confidence in the effectiveness of your new company’s business operations.
Using our expert understanding of management and human resources, we ensure our clients identify and implement cost saving initiatives, improve control, enhance productivity and improve quality.
Our management team understands the importance to concentrate on the following specific key performance indicators:
- Ensure all company decisions are made using accurate, relevant and current information.
- Understand the complexity of all policy issues & industry regulations to identify necessary structural changes, take advantage of technology to enhance efficiency by encouraging and motivating employees to optimise their abilities.
- Prioritise and focus on maintainable performance & return on investment (ROI) for long-term goals instead of less important short-term objectives.
Eltoma’s professionals can assist organisations of any size to understand their most important key drivers and work together to attain noticeable results in performance that will last throughout the lifetime of the company.
Our management professionals combine sound technical capabilities with appropriate industry experience offering pragmatic, useful advice for assisting any business in achieving goals quickly. Don’t wait to see results, call Eltoma today to start seeing immediate results!
The process of effectively managing a company involves ensuring that a business's goods and services match client needs and requirements, as well as being fit for client use. We can help you achieve this by:
- The systematic implementation or development of quality management systems.
- The use of quality management tools & techniques.
- Training seminars with specialists in the areas of HR & quality management.
- Process re-engineering of current procedures, or the introduction of new processes.
- Ineffective cost Management: Eltoma’s experts can advise on the most effective ways to reduce workforce and office expenditure while maintaining effectiveness and quality.
- Lack of employee motivation: we can support you in identifying the right people for the right jobs, enhance their abilities and competences, assessing their performance and suitability for roles ensuring that motivation and productivity stays high.
- Lack of methods to implement new operational procedures: These include reliability and quality of product and services, environmental concerns and operational efficiency – we offer a wide spectrum of services relating to standards compliance and development and implementations of management systems.
- Lack of assessment of corporate strategy: Conducting assessments on current processes and if they are adding value to the organisation. We work with our clients directly to resolve any internal or external issues the organisation is facing.
We have identified key market issues for businesses:
In the current economic climate, to avoid difficulties, organisations are having to restructure the way they operate in order to sustain profitability. This can be achieved through the implementation of a process approach as follows:
- The use of Key performance indicators (KPI) development & benchmarking.
- Process definition & planning.
- Process improvement & refining.
- Process implementation support.
- Competent sustainability solutions.
Contact us today to see how we can help you manage your business effectively.
See our other services related to business re-structuring:
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22