Banks can be competitive and sometimes make changes in order to remain competitive. We can help you choose the best option available based on your individual needs.
The documents you will need to open a personal account:
- Employment Pass.
- Proof of address such as a utility bill.
A bank account for business purposes can be opened as soon as a company has been incorporated.
The documents needed to open a business account:
- Proof of address such as a utility bill. (This is needed for Directors, Signatories and Beneficial Owners).
- Board of Directors Resolution agreeing to the opening of the account (most banks will provide their own form to complete and sign).
- The Certificate of Incorporation.
- The Company’s Business Proposal from the Company Registrar.
- The Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.