Company ownership register to be available for public viewing in Germany
Further information has been disclosed about the new German Finance Ministry's anti-evasion strategy, which will include the creation of a global blacklist for jurisdictions seen as being non-cooperative in transparency respect.
Going forward the following key regulations will apply to German companies:
- The disclosure of tax avoidance schemes will be mandatory.
- A company beneficial ownership register that will be open to the public.
- Stronger fines for breaking of corporate law.
- An extended statute of limitations for tax evasion.
- Increasing stringent national anti-money laundering legislation.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 315 91 676
+7 812 458 46 22