Filing Agent status in Singapore
Eltoma Corporate Services has been approved as a Filing Agent and would be happy to assist with any of your Singapore Company filing requirements upon transfer in.
In order to transfer a Singapore company under Eltoma Corporate Services maintenance the following documentation must be provided:
- Financial/accounting reports for the last period.
- All KYC documentation i.e. passport & proof of address for all relevant parties involved.
- Complete set of corporate documents.
- We will need to amend the registered address, registered secretary and if there are any nominee Directors or Shareholder they will also need to be altered.
Transfer process details:
1. We must receive an authorised instruction letter executed by the beneficial owner and addressed to the previous agent, informing them that the beneficial owner wishes to terminate his services with that agent and transfer the company under our management; instructing the previous agent to execute any relevant documents that may be requested in order to generate the transfer and to eventually deliver the company file.
2. Following the receipt of the signed instruction letter, we will provide the previous agent with a list of requested documents to be delivered.
3. We will then prepare the transfer documents and request the previous agent to sign them wherever applicable. If the client wishes to appoint nominees, we can also arrange for the preparation of said documents.
4. We arrange for the relevant company file to be sent and prepare a list for the received documents to ensure everything is complete. If anything is missing we can follow up with the previous agent.
5. The company is validly transferred under our management.
Please email us at info@eltoma-global for any enquiries.
Or alternatively contact us to learn more about the corporate compliance requirements in Singapore.
The Investigation of a Cyprus Company's Affairs: Application of the Law & Effectiveness
At the request of a Cyprus company’s Shareholder, where it is proven that a more comprehensive investigation is required regarding a company’s activities, the court can issue a declaration of investigation by an inspector appointed by the Cyprus Council of Ministers. The discretion of the court must be applied carefully; as such an order can heavily impact a company and depending on the outcome of the investigation, can be a severe measure that deviates from fundamental principles of Cyprus company law.
UK: The Current Problems with Money Laundering & the Violation of Anti-Money Laundering Regimes
The fact that money can be transferred from one jurisdiction to another means, that money laundering as a concept involves the entire modern world. Money laundering is a process during which the origin and purpose of payments are hidden and typically has three stages.
Director’s Duties & Liability Insurance in Cyprus
This article will examine the role of a Director and his duties and liability insurance and D&O insurance liability accordingly with reference to the relevant case law.
Q&A: Singapore Small Company Concept for Audit Exemption
The following article will answer some commonly asked questions regarding Singapore small company auditing requirements and exemptions from ACRA.
Exemption from Audit: Singapore Small Company Criteria
Singapore Audit Requirements: running a company in most countries require auditing as a process to prove that everything is operating legitimately. Listed companies have a legal responsibility to go through audit in Singapore similarly.
EU: Cyprus Competitive Advantage at Risk with Tax Consolidation Reforms
Cyprus is likely to have repercussions as a result of Jean-Claude Juncker ’s favouring of a relaxation in EU regulation formation and monitoring schemes, reinforced by qualified majorities on matters including the additional synchronisation of blanket taxation rates across Europe.
Singapore Service Providers: How to Comply with the ACRA Reporting Requirements
As a result of the ACRA Amendment Act in 2014, Registered Filing Agents and Corporate Service Providers now have to conduct independent Anti-Money Laundering / Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) reviews as part of their annual audit reviews.
Beginners Guide to Service Level Agreements: Important Information & Q&A
SLAs are a critical component of any outsourcing and technology vendor contract. Beyond listing expectations of service type and quality, an SLA provides remedies when requirements aren't met.