Filing Agent status in Singapore
Eltoma Corporate Services has been approved as a Filing Agent and would be happy to assist with any of your Singapore Company filing requirements upon transfer in.
In order to transfer a Singapore company under Eltoma Corporate Services maintenance the following documentation must be provided:
- Financial/accounting reports for the last period.
- All KYC documentation i.e. passport & proof of address for all relevant parties involved.
- Complete set of corporate documents.
- We will need to amend the registered address, registered secretary and if there are any nominee Directors or Shareholder they will also need to be altered.
Transfer process details:
1. We must receive an authorised instruction letter executed by the beneficial owner and addressed to the previous agent, informing them that the beneficial owner wishes to terminate his services with that agent and transfer the company under our management; instructing the previous agent to execute any relevant documents that may be requested in order to generate the transfer and to eventually deliver the company file.
2. Following the receipt of the signed instruction letter, we will provide the previous agent with a list of requested documents to be delivered.
3. We will then prepare the transfer documents and request the previous agent to sign them wherever applicable. If the client wishes to appoint nominees, we can also arrange for the preparation of said documents.
4. We arrange for the relevant company file to be sent and prepare a list for the received documents to ensure everything is complete. If anything is missing we can follow up with the previous agent.
5. The company is validly transferred under our management.
Please email us at info@eltoma-global for any enquiries.
Or alternatively contact us to learn more about the corporate compliance requirements in Singapore.
Panama Law 52: Updated legislation for all legal entities
Last month the Government in Panama officially approved Law Number 52; legislation which creates the regulatory framework for the implementation regarding automatically exchanging tax information, in a further attempt to comply with global regulations for tax transparency, and to be fully in line with all supervisory and compliance matters.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.
How to register a branch in Cyprus
Overseas companies may register a branch in Cyprus, according to the Companies Law, Chapter 113, regulated by section 347. A branch will not essentially consider as being a new legal entity in Cyprus.
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
To Brexit or not to Brexit - this has been the question of the year for Britain and with the referendum taking place imminently, just two options remain: leave the EU or stay in. Why has this been such a difficult decision to decide upon?
Selecting a Management Information System
A management information system or MIS is used to assist in the analyses and formulation of business strategy, as well as facilitating operational objectives. Selection of an MIS can help increase understanding and control in an organisation and can be scaled to suit the complexity of most modern businesses. If the right MIS is selected and it is implemented correctly it can provide a competitive advantage for the organisations utilising it.
Windows 10 update: having issues with the installation?
By now you have probably about Windows 10, the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.
Accounting support for a Cyprus company located in Russia
When expanding your business overseas, not only do you have to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and accounting standards, thought must also be given to the specific jurisdictions own rules and regulations.