The company registration and formation process in Hong Kong with Eltoma Corporate Services
Hong Kong legislation controls all the issues regarding different firms under the Companies Ordinance. In this certain administrative region of China, limited liability companies (LLC) are the basic and most widely-spread business entity. LLC is an independent legal institution that offers company asset protection from possible liabilities and risks. Here in Hong Kong it is not difficult to establish a place of business. The most important information about offshore company registration is listed below.
The company formation and registration procedure in Hong Kong
The following list of documents are needed for firm establishment in Hong Kong:
- Completed application form that should be signed and scanned (with information about Directors, Shareholders and the approved company name).
- Proof of residency (a photocopy will suffice e.g.. bank statement or reference, utility bill etc.) that can be sent via e-mail.
- Beneficial Owner’s, Shareholders’ and Director’s passport copies.
- A completed Hong Kong certificate of company registration.
Eltoma Corporate Services provides support and assists with checking a company registration number that is needed to obtain a Hong Kong certification.
When you receive the certificate:
- An invoice for the registration of a company will be sent on your behalf to administrative authorities by Eltoma Corporate Services.
- You’ll receive your company’s registration number and the entities name will be approved (it takes about 2 working days).
- Company registration forms will be sent to all named Shareholders and Directors of the company. They should sign them and return the originals to our offices, which we will then file with the Registry of Companies in Hong Kong. Once this has been completed, the incorporation process will take about 10 days.
- When we’ll receive payment for our service on our bank account, Eltoma Corporate Services specialists will start the process of company formation. And as previously stated, registration and formation procedure will take about 10 working days (4 working days are needed for the apostille process + one more day if courier delivery is required). The Hong Kong business registration number will be released shortly after.
Services for business registration in Hong Kong
With Eltoma Corporate Services, you will receive the best professional support on firm registration. Our organisation provides a wide range of services for company formation, and gives comprehensive assistance in dealing with all the above listed matters. The fees for this procedure may vary depending on specifics that were not mentioned above.
Contact us for a more detailed and extensive list of incorporation services provided by Eltoma in Hong Kong.
The Tier 1 Investor Visa: are the UK government checking candidates' source of wealth? Evidently not..
One of many legal disputes resulting from the recent infamous Kazakhstan BTA bank fraud case has shed new light on a little-known immigration scheme colloquially known as the golden visa scheme and officially called a Tier 1 Investor visa in the UK; the scheme grants investors residency in exchange for spending £2m in UK bonds or shares through a bank, with applicants eligible for to remain indefinitely, with full citizenship after five years.
EU release list of tax havens & blacklisted jurisdictions for the first time
In an attempt to recover the approximate 600B euros lost within various EU countries to tax evasion schemes each year; the European Union has released its first official blacklist naming 17 jurisdictions that have failed to meet international standards of implementing sufficient regulations and transparency measures.
A beginners guide to filing capital statements in Cyprus
This article details a beginners guide to capital statements; what to include in them, what the figures mean and how to understand and interpret them; avoiding common pitfalls many individuals experience along the way with filing their own.. Capital statements (also referred to as wealth statements) are similar to profit & loss sheets for a company except capital statements are typically used to measure and record an individual’s finances using an official document accumulated on differing dates.
The Cyprus Passport by Investment scheme: at who's expense?
Cyprus Minister of Finance Mr Harris Georgiades released a statement condemning critics of the Cyprus passport by investment programme that has seen raise over €4 billion since the launch of the scheme in 2013 which was implemented to attract foreign investment to mitigate damage in light of the banking crisis.
Cyprus Variable Capital Companies: AIFs
There are two types of Variable Capital Companies in Cyprus; UCITS and AIFS. Read on to find out more about Alternative Investment Funds.
Cyprus Variable Capital Companies: Open-Type UCITS
There are two types of VCCs in Cyprus; UCITS which we will discuss in the following article, and AIFS.
Protection of Nominee Directors from IRD claims for Cyprus client companies
Legislation re Cyprus Tax Residency:
Cyprus Company Law: Responsibility of Directors for the non-payment of taxes
A Company Director, in a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, may be found liable by the Inland Revenue or Customs & Excise with regarding tax related issues. As per the legislation, the Inland Revenue or Customs & Excise may personally prosecute the Company Directors who are involved in any taxation offence(s) or related financial matters.