The Company Registration and Formation Process in Hong Kong with Eltoma Corporate Services
Hong Kong legislation controls all the issues regarding different firms under the Companies Ordinance. In this certain administrative region of China, limited liability companies (LLC) are the basic and most widely-spread business entity. LLC is an independent legal institution that offers company asset protection from possible liabilities and risks. Here in Hong Kong it is not difficult to establish a place of business. The most important information about offshore company registration is listed below.
The company formation and registration procedure in Hong Kong
The following list of documents are needed for firm establishment in Hong Kong:
- Completed application form that should be signed and scanned (with information about Directors, Shareholders and the approved company name).
- Proof of residency (a photocopy will suffice e.g.. bank statement or reference, utility bill etc.) that can be sent via e-mail.
- Beneficial Owner’s, Shareholders’ and Director’s passport copies.
- A completed Hong Kong certificate of company registration.
Eltoma Corporate Services provides support and assists with checking a company registration number that is needed to obtain a Hong Kong certification.
When you receive the certificate:
- An invoice for the registration of a company will be sent on your behalf to administrative authorities by Eltoma Corporate Services.
- You’ll receive your company’s registration number and the entities name will be approved (it takes about 2 working days).
- Company registration forms will be sent to all named Shareholders and Directors of the company. They should sign them and return the originals to our offices, which we will then file with the Registry of Companies in Hong Kong. Once this has been completed, the incorporation process will take about 10 days.
- When we’ll receive payment for our service on our bank account, Eltoma Corporate Services specialists will start the process of company formation. And as previously stated, registration and formation procedure will take about 10 working days (4 working days are needed for the apostille process + one more day if courier delivery is required). The Hong Kong business registration number will be released shortly after.
Services for business registration in Hong Kong
With Eltoma Corporate Services, you will receive the best professional support on firm registration. Our organisation provides a wide range of services for company formation, and gives comprehensive assistance in dealing with all the above listed matters. The fees for this procedure may vary depending on specifics that were not mentioned above.
Contact us for a more detailed and extensive list of incorporation services provided by Eltoma in Hong Kong.
The Dematerialisation of Shares in the UK: Current Update & Assessment
Business is an area that is continuously developing. An integral part of both business and economics are companies. It is possible to say that companies dictate the conditions of the market to a certain extent. Any public or private company has its own shares; a share is a security that provides a portion of ownership of the company and gives the holder the right to a part of the profits.
Current Information on the Payment of Cyprus Taxes for Pensions & Rental Income
Cyprus employees who are considered to have tax resident status, pay tax on their global income. Employees not considered to be tax resident are only charged for specific types of income that are originating from Cyprus-based sources.
Contrary to the Bearish Trend: How Tether Gained a Place in the CoinMarketCap Top 10
Tether Ltd, the issuer of Stablecoin, a type of cryptocurrency under the ticker USDT, has been hotly debated for the past year. Many representatives within the crypto-community suspect the issuer of the "tokenised dollar" regarding the insufficient supply of the currency, as well as the regular "quantitative easing" of the market during periods of recession.
Current Information on the Payment of Cyprus Income Tax
An individual is considered to be tax resident in Cyprus by spending a total (consecutive or otherwise) of 183 days or more in any one calendar year in Cyprus. Anyone earning an income in Cyprus falls into two categories:
UK Company Law: The Doctrine of Lifting the Corporate Veil
One of the main advantages of forming a legal entity is to limit the liability of the members of the company. However, in some circumstances, legal entities can be disregarded. This process is known as piercing the corporate veil and is the most common method for shareholders to take responsibility for the actions of the corporation.
How to Spot Professional Money Laundering Activities: A Guide for Companies
A sound client due diligence (CDD) policy is crucial for any providers offering banking, incorporation, legal or accounting services to any extent or otherwise. Compliance must play a huge role around all company decisions to accept and work with new clients, with an explicit set of rules for knowing and identifying different risk categories.
Creating Physical Presence & Capital Requirements for Cyprus Shell Company Crackdown
Recently, the Cyprus Central Bank issued guidance to banks & credit institutions, advising them of the new mandatory refusal to take on new clients or to continue servicing existing accounts with so-called shell or letter-box companies.
How the UK is Combating Offshore Culture & How it Could be Doing More
Typical tax haven destinations such as BVI, Jersey and Switzerland have always been in the spotlight from profiting off of helping clients circumvent legislation in their jurisdiction of residence for decades.