The company registration and formation process in Hong Kong with Eltoma Corporate Services
Hong Kong legislation controls all the issues regarding different firms under the Companies Ordinance. In this certain administrative region of China, limited liability companies (LLC) are the basic and most widely-spread business entity. LLC is an independent legal institution that offers company asset protection from possible liabilities and risks. Here in Hong Kong it is not difficult to establish a place of business. The most important information about offshore company registration is listed below.
The company formation and registration procedure in Hong Kong
The following list of documents are needed for firm establishment in Hong Kong:
- Completed application form that should be signed and scanned (with information about Directors, Shareholders and the approved company name).
- Proof of residency (a photocopy will suffice e.g.. bank statement or reference, utility bill etc.) that can be sent via e-mail.
- Beneficial Owner’s, Shareholders’ and Director’s passport copies.
- A completed Hong Kong certificate of company registration.
Eltoma Corporate Services provides support and assists with checking a company registration number that is needed to obtain a Hong Kong certification.
When you receive the certificate:
- An invoice for the registration of a company will be sent on your behalf to administrative authorities by Eltoma Corporate Services.
- You’ll receive your company’s registration number and the entities name will be approved (it takes about 2 working days).
- Company registration forms will be sent to all named Shareholders and Directors of the company. They should sign them and return the originals to our offices, which we will then file with the Registry of Companies in Hong Kong. Once this has been completed, the incorporation process will take about 10 days.
- When we’ll receive payment for our service on our bank account, Eltoma Corporate Services specialists will start the process of company formation. And as previously stated, registration and formation procedure will take about 10 working days (4 working days are needed for the apostille process + one more day if courier delivery is required). The Hong Kong business registration number will be released shortly after.
Services for business registration in Hong Kong
With Eltoma Corporate Services, you will receive the best professional support on firm registration. Our organisation provides a wide range of services for company formation, and gives comprehensive assistance in dealing with all the above listed matters. The fees for this procedure may vary depending on specifics that were not mentioned above.
Contact us for a more detailed and extensive list of incorporation services provided by Eltoma in Hong Kong.
Russian citizens can gain Cyprus tax residency by staying only 60 days on island, whats the catch?
Cyprus is once again working to improve its economic desirability and will be able to increase its alternative business base for Russians with good creditworthiness.
Cyprus tax department releases new guidance on CRS deadlines and the online portal
The Cyprus Tax Department has released a notification to all Cyprus based Financial Institutions & Service Providers of the new guidance notes on the Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information and other information relating to the Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
Hong Kong establishes AEOI agreement with Indonesia
Last week, Hong Kong finalised and signed an agreement with Indonesia to allow for the automatic exchange of financial information (AEOI) regarding all tax matters.
New requirement for Scottish LPs to disclose all PSC information to the Companies House
The legislation for Scottish Limited Partnerships have changed regarding the disclosure of information. Going forward, Scottish LPs will have to register all information about PSCs and Business Owners with the UK Companies House from July 24th 2017.
Key amendments to the Singapore Companies Act
Significant changes to the commercial and company law in Singapore have come into effect. The changes to the Singapore Companies Act will hopefully make business entities more transparent as well as mitigating the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Panama Law 52: Updated legislation for all legal entities
Last month the Government in Panama officially approved Law Number 52; legislation which creates the regulatory framework for the implementation regarding automatically exchanging tax information, in a further attempt to comply with global regulations for tax transparency, and to be fully in line with all supervisory and compliance matters.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.