The Company Registration and Formation Process in Hong Kong with Eltoma Corporate Services
Hong Kong legislation controls all the issues regarding different firms under the Companies Ordinance. In this certain administrative region of China, limited liability companies (LLC) are the basic and most widely-spread business entity. LLC is an independent legal institution that offers company asset protection from possible liabilities and risks. Here in Hong Kong it is not difficult to establish a place of business. The most important information about offshore company registration is listed below.
The company formation and registration procedure in Hong Kong
The following list of documents are needed for firm establishment in Hong Kong:
- Completed application form that should be signed and scanned (with information about Directors, Shareholders and the approved company name).
- Proof of residency (a photocopy will suffice e.g.. bank statement or reference, utility bill etc.) that can be sent via e-mail.
- Beneficial Owner’s, Shareholders’ and Director’s passport copies.
- A completed Hong Kong certificate of company registration.
Eltoma Corporate Services provides support and assists with checking a company registration number that is needed to obtain a Hong Kong certification.
When you receive the certificate:
- An invoice for the registration of a company will be sent on your behalf to administrative authorities by Eltoma Corporate Services.
- You’ll receive your company’s registration number and the entities name will be approved (it takes about 2 working days).
- Company registration forms will be sent to all named Shareholders and Directors of the company. They should sign them and return the originals to our offices, which we will then file with the Registry of Companies in Hong Kong. Once this has been completed, the incorporation process will take about 10 days.
- When we’ll receive payment for our service on our bank account, Eltoma Corporate Services specialists will start the process of company formation. And as previously stated, registration and formation procedure will take about 10 working days (4 working days are needed for the apostille process + one more day if courier delivery is required). The Hong Kong business registration number will be released shortly after.
Services for business registration in Hong Kong
With Eltoma Corporate Services, you will receive the best professional support on firm registration. Our organisation provides a wide range of services for company formation, and gives comprehensive assistance in dealing with all the above listed matters. The fees for this procedure may vary depending on specifics that were not mentioned above.
Contact us for a more detailed and extensive list of incorporation services provided by Eltoma in Hong Kong.
Notional Interest Deduction: A Useful Tool for Cyprus Companies
The corporate income tax rate of a Cyprus-resident company is 12.5% on its global taxable revenue, with unilateral credit for related foreign tax suffered. Moreover, non-Cyprus residents are not liable to pay Cyprus withholding taxes on payments. Frequently, the effective corporate tax rate is much lower, or even as low as nil, due to various tax exemptions and allowances.
How Cyprus is Retaining its Competitive Edge as a Favourable EU Jurisdiction for Tax Purposes
The recent implementation and increasingly stringent tax developments globally can affect companies with offices in different countries; rendering them non-viable if certain factors are not carefully considered.
The Legal Consequences of the Unlawful Transfer of Personal Client Data to Third Parties: UK Case Study
As per English common law, banks are liable to both criminal and civil proceedings. According to the case of Bank of Scotland v A, banks have an ability to choose between criminal and civil liability in litigation with their customer. Nevertheless, ‘the last bit’ of this choice has to be decided by the court.
Dormant Companies: A Definition by the Cyprus Inland Revenue Dept
Following Circulars No.2011/11 and No.2011/5, this article will explain what a "dormant company" is, its symptoms and consequent requirements. The following is an extract from PART 1.7 of the "Company Income Statement" form (EP 4), whereby a definition of a dormant company is considered to be a company that meets the following conditions:
How to Effectively Use Software to Improve the Purchasing Process Within your Company
Companies all over the world rely on controls over expenditure at the point of logging a supplier invoice or receipt, which over time can cause difficulties in producing timely and reliable account management.
Information Security & Factors that Contribute to Data Leakage in the Ukrainian & UK Banking Sector
One of the most important regulatory banking documents on information security is the Regulation on bank secrecy and confidential information, which exists in every bank. This document entered into legal force by the banking sector’s order.
Troika Lenders Visit Cyprus Following Withdrawal From Bailout Programme
Representatives from the troika of Cyprus’ international lenders, the International Monetary Fund, European Commission and the European Central Bank, recently visited Cyprus for conducting their 4th post-scheme investigation following the islands recent withdrawal from the economic adjustment programme as agreed with the terms of the bailout.
The EC's Plans to Reduce NPLs in Europe May be Beneficial for Cyprus
Last month, the European Commission proposed an ambitious and comprehensive package of measures to tackle non-performing loans (NPLs) in Europe, making the most out of the promising progress already made in reducing risks in the banking sector.