Procedure of company formation
Hong Kong companies are governed by the provisions of the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance 1984. The most common form of business entity in Hong Kong is a limited liability company. A limited liability company offers the protection of personal assets from business risks and liabilities and is a separate legal entity. It is fairly relatively simple to establish a company, the procedure is outlined below:
Procedure to incorporate:
The following documents are required in order to proceed with incorporation:
- Completed application form to be signed and scanned (containing information about the approved name, details of Directors and Shareholders).
- A copy of the Beneficial Owner and each Director and Shareholders passport.
- A Scanned copy of proof of residence (such as a utility bill, bank statement or bank reference not older than 3 month) can be sent via e-mail.
Once received the following is completed:
- Eltoma will issue an invoice for a company registration in Hong Kong.
- Obtain name approval (this will take approximately 2 working days).
- Director and Shareholder will be sent the company registration forms to sign. Originals must be returned to our Hong Kong office.(Scanned copy of passports for Directors and Shareholders to be sent by e-mail).
- Once this is received it will take approximately 10 days to complete the incorporation process.
- Upon receipt of money on our bank account for Hong Kong company incorporation, Eltoma will begin the process of company incorporation in Hong Kong. It will take up to 10 working days for this to be completed.
- After this has been completed, a Director and Shareholder have to sign the company registration forms and send Eltoma the original which will then be submitted to the Companies Registry of Hong Kong. It will take up to 5 working days to fully complete the Hong Kong company incorporation process.
- The following process of apostille takes up to 4 working days plus an additional day if courier delivery is required.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.
How to register a branch in Cyprus
Overseas companies may register a branch in Cyprus, according to the Companies Law, Chapter 113, regulated by section 347. A branch will not essentially consider as being a new legal entity in Cyprus.
How to incorporate a company in Cyprus with the required documentation
Cyprus is the perfect location for incorporating an offshore or private company due to its simple incorporation procedures and agreeable tax structure. Below are the steps to company formation, the registration procedure, and all documentation required for incorporation:
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
To Brexit or not to Brexit - this has been the question of the year for Britain and with the referendum taking place imminently, just two options remain: leave the EU or stay in. Why has this been such a difficult decision to decide upon?
Selecting a Management Information System
A management information system or MIS is used to assist in the analyses and formulation of business strategy, as well as facilitating operational objectives. Selection of an MIS can help increase understanding and control in an organisation and can be scaled to suit the complexity of most modern businesses. If the right MIS is selected and it is implemented correctly it can provide a competitive advantage for the organisations utilising it.
Windows 10 update: having issues with the installation?
By now you have probably about Windows 10, the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.
Accounting support for a Cyprus company located in Russia
When expanding your business overseas, not only do you have to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and accounting standards, thought must also be given to the specific jurisdictions own rules and regulations.