The company registration and formation process in Hong Kong with Eltoma Corporate Services
Hong Kong legislation controls all the issues regarding different firms under the Companies Ordinance. In this certain administrative region of China, limited liability companies (LLC) are the basic and most widely-spread business entity. LLC is an independent legal institution that offers company asset protection from possible liabilities and risks. Here in Hong Kong it is not difficult to establish a place of business. The most important information about offshore company registration is listed below.
The company formation and registration procedure in Hong Kong
The following list of documents are needed for firm establishment in Hong Kong:
- Completed application form that should be signed and scanned (with information about Directors, Shareholders and the approved company name).
- Proof of residency (a photocopy will suffice e.g.. bank statement or reference, utility bill etc.) that can be sent via e-mail.
- Beneficial Owner’s, Shareholders’ and Director’s passport copies.
- A completed Hong Kong certificate of company registration.
Eltoma Corporate Services provides support and assists with checking a company registration number that is needed to obtain a Hong Kong certification.
When you receive the certificate:
- An invoice for the registration of a company will be sent on your behalf to administrative authorities by Eltoma Corporate Services.
- You’ll receive your company’s registration number and the entities name will be approved (it takes about 2 working days).
- Company registration forms will be sent to all named Shareholders and Directors of the company. They should sign them and return the originals to our offices, which we will then file with the Registry of Companies in Hong Kong. Once this has been completed, the incorporation process will take about 10 days.
- When we’ll receive payment for our service on our bank account, Eltoma Corporate Services specialists will start the process of company formation. And as previously stated, registration and formation procedure will take about 10 working days (4 working days are needed for the apostille process + one more day if courier delivery is required). The Hong Kong business registration number will be released shortly after.
Services for business registration in Hong Kong
With Eltoma Corporate Services, you will receive the best professional support on firm registration. Our organisation provides a wide range of services for company formation, and gives comprehensive assistance in dealing with all the above listed matters. The fees for this procedure may vary depending on specifics that were not mentioned above.
Contact us for a more detailed and extensive list of incorporation services provided by Eltoma in Hong Kong.
The Investigation of a Cyprus Company's Affairs: Application of the Law & Effectiveness
At the request of a Cyprus company’s Shareholder, where it is proven that a more comprehensive investigation is required regarding a company’s activities, the court can issue a declaration of investigation by an inspector appointed by the Cyprus Council of Ministers. The discretion of the court must be applied carefully; as such an order can heavily impact a company and depending on the outcome of the investigation, can be a severe measure that deviates from fundamental principles of Cyprus company law.
UK: The Current Problems with Money Laundering & the Violation of Anti-Money Laundering Regimes
The fact that money can be transferred from one jurisdiction to another means, that money laundering as a concept involves the entire modern world. Money laundering is a process during which the origin and purpose of payments are hidden and typically has three stages.
Director’s Duties & Liability Insurance in Cyprus
This article will examine the role of a Director and his duties and liability insurance and D&O insurance liability accordingly with reference to the relevant case law.
Q&A: Singapore Small Company Concept for Audit Exemption
The following article will answer some commonly asked questions regarding Singapore small company auditing requirements and exemptions from ACRA.
Exemption from Audit: Singapore Small Company Criteria
Singapore Audit Requirements: running a company in most countries require auditing as a process to prove that everything is operating legitimately. Listed companies have a legal responsibility to go through audit in Singapore similarly.
EU: Cyprus Competitive Advantage at Risk with Tax Consolidation Reforms
Cyprus is likely to have repercussions as a result of Jean-Claude Juncker ’s favouring of a relaxation in EU regulation formation and monitoring schemes, reinforced by qualified majorities on matters including the additional synchronisation of blanket taxation rates across Europe.
Singapore Service Providers: How to Comply with the ACRA Reporting Requirements
As a result of the ACRA Amendment Act in 2014, Registered Filing Agents and Corporate Service Providers now have to conduct independent Anti-Money Laundering / Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) reviews as part of their annual audit reviews.
Beginners Guide to Service Level Agreements: Important Information & Q&A
SLAs are a critical component of any outsourcing and technology vendor contract. Beyond listing expectations of service type and quality, an SLA provides remedies when requirements aren't met.