Procedure of company registration
The following information is required in order to proceed:
- A completed application form and Client Questionnaire
- A certified copy of each director and shareholders passport
- Utility bill for each director and shareholder that are under 3 months old
Once the above is received the following process will commence:
- Name approval is submitted to the authorities.
- Once approval has been granted then the corporate documents can be drafted as per the client’s requirements.
- Shareholders of the company are required to sign the incorporation documents in from of an authorized official of JAFZA. If Shareholders are unable to visit JAFZA and sign the registration documents a Power of Attorney can be drawn up and issued to a nominated person to sign.
- Within approximately 8-10 working days the company will be registered.
Key amendments to the Singapore Companies Act
Significant changes to the commercial and company law in Singapore have come into effect. The changes to the Singapore Companies Act will hopefully make business entities more transparent as well as mitigating the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Panama Law 52: Updated legislation for all legal entities
Last month the Government in Panama officially approved Law Number 52; legislation which creates the regulatory framework for the implementation regarding automatically exchanging tax information, in a further attempt to comply with global regulations for tax transparency, and to be fully in line with all supervisory and compliance matters.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.
How to register a branch in Cyprus
Overseas companies may register a branch in Cyprus, according to the Companies Law, Chapter 113, regulated by section 347. A branch will not essentially consider as being a new legal entity in Cyprus.
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
To Brexit or not to Brexit - this has been the question of the year for Britain and with the referendum taking place imminently, just two options remain: leave the EU or stay in. Why has this been such a difficult decision to decide upon?
Selecting a Management Information System
A management information system or MIS is used to assist in the analyses and formulation of business strategy, as well as facilitating operational objectives. Selection of an MIS can help increase understanding and control in an organisation and can be scaled to suit the complexity of most modern businesses. If the right MIS is selected and it is implemented correctly it can provide a competitive advantage for the organisations utilising it.
Windows 10 update: having issues with the installation?
By now you have probably about Windows 10, the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.