Procedure of Company Registration
The following information is required in order to proceed:
- A completed application form and Client Questionnaire
- A certified copy of each director and shareholders passport
- Utility bill for each director and shareholder that are under 3 months old
Once the above is received the following process will commence:
- Name approval is submitted to the authorities.
- Once approval has been granted then the corporate documents can be drafted as per the client’s requirements.
- Shareholders of the company are required to sign the incorporation documents in from of an authorized official of JAFZA. If Shareholders are unable to visit JAFZA and sign the registration documents a Power of Attorney can be drawn up and issued to a nominated person to sign.
- Within approximately 8-10 working days the company will be registered.
Have the Many Benefits of Offshore Banking Left the Industry Open to Abuse?
The overseas banking industry is a billion-dollar business. Its no surprise that during the last decade, criminals have discovered ways to circumvent and exploit the system, ultimately giving the offshore world a bad reputation. This article looks at the many benefits associated with overseas banking; and how this has left the industry open to abuse.