Procedure of company formation
Incorporation of a Belize IBC is very efficient and can be completed within a matter of days. The International Business Companies Act (1990) provides the legal framework for the incorporation of a Belize IBC.
The summary below provides an overview of the process and the documents required.
- To form a Belize IBC an application form must be completed, signed and scanned containing information about a preferred name, details of directors and details of shareholders
- A beneficial owner declaration to be filled in, signed, scanned and sent to Eltoma
- A scanned copy of the passport for the directors and shareholders is required
- A scanned copy of proof of residence (utility bill, bank statement or bank reference not older than 3 month)
- At this point Eltoma will confirm the company name availability and issue an invoice
- Upon receipt of money Eltoma will start the Belize Company Incorporation Process. It takes approximately 5 working days to fully incorporate an offshore company in Belize and up to 5 working days for a courier delivery
- At the beginning of every year Eltoma will issue an annual invoice for US$400 to cover renewal fees
Russian citizens can gain Cyprus tax residency by staying only 60 days on island, whats the catch?
Cyprus is once again working to improve its economic desirability and will be able to increase its alternative business base for Russians with good creditworthiness.
Cyprus tax department releases new guidance on CRS deadlines and the online portal
The Cyprus Tax Department has released a notification to all Cyprus based Financial Institutions & Service Providers of the new guidance notes on the Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information and other information relating to the Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
Hong Kong establishes AEOI agreement with Indonesia
Last week, Hong Kong finalised and signed an agreement with Indonesia to allow for the automatic exchange of financial information (AEOI) regarding all tax matters.
New requirement for Scottish LPs to disclose all PSC information to the Companies House
The legislation for Scottish Limited Partnerships have changed regarding the disclosure of information. Going forward, Scottish LPs will have to register all information about PSCs and Business Owners with the UK Companies House from July 24th 2017.
Key amendments to the Singapore Companies Act
Significant changes to the commercial and company law in Singapore have come into effect. The changes to the Singapore Companies Act will hopefully make business entities more transparent as well as mitigating the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Panama Law 52: Updated legislation for all legal entities
Last month the Government in Panama officially approved Law Number 52; legislation which creates the regulatory framework for the implementation regarding automatically exchanging tax information, in a further attempt to comply with global regulations for tax transparency, and to be fully in line with all supervisory and compliance matters.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.