A Belize International Business Company is formed under the 1990 Belize IBC Act and is considered one of the most modern and user friendly offshore jurisdictions available. A Belize IBC is an ideal corporate vehicle for international financial transactions, as the regulations and processes have been designed with the offshore investor in mind. Belize’s laws facilitate fast and effective incorporations and are the ideal jurisdiction for small, start-up international businesses.
There are a number of benefits attached to incorporating a Belize IBC.
These are listed below:
- The time scale of incorporating a Belize IBC very quick taking approximately 2 business days to incorporate an offshore company (appostille of Belize company incorporation documents takes up to 3 working days which follows the incorporation of an offshore company in Belize).
- Low cost of a Belize company incorporation (it is only US$930, including all government fees, a Belize company incorporation set with appostille, rubber stamp, first minutes and courier delivery) and maintenance (US$450 paid annually, including registered office, registered agent and government fees).
- Belize IBC’s offer a high degree of privacy. Belize will not disclose its banking or fiscal information to any foreign party. Client confidentiality is entrenched in business and corporate legislation. In terms of potential risk of information disclosure to foreign governments Belize is probably one of the securest and most confidential of offshore jurisdictions.
- No tax at all except for annual government fees (US$100), which has to be paid on time to keep a Belize offshore company registered.
- Belize IBC’s are free from any reporting requirements including annual audits.
- No requirement for a company secretary.
- A bank account can be open for an offshore company in Belize without Directors being present.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.
How to register a branch in Cyprus
Overseas companies may register a branch in Cyprus, according to the Companies Law, Chapter 113, regulated by section 347. A branch will not essentially consider as being a new legal entity in Cyprus.
How to incorporate a company in Cyprus with the required documentation
Cyprus is the perfect location for incorporating an offshore or private company due to its simple incorporation procedures and agreeable tax structure. Below are the steps to company formation, the registration procedure, and all documentation required for incorporation:
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
To Brexit or not to Brexit - this has been the question of the year for Britain and with the referendum taking place imminently, just two options remain: leave the EU or stay in. Why has this been such a difficult decision to decide upon?
Selecting a Management Information System
A management information system or MIS is used to assist in the analyses and formulation of business strategy, as well as facilitating operational objectives. Selection of an MIS can help increase understanding and control in an organisation and can be scaled to suit the complexity of most modern businesses. If the right MIS is selected and it is implemented correctly it can provide a competitive advantage for the organisations utilising it.
Windows 10 update: having issues with the installation?
By now you have probably about Windows 10, the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.
Accounting support for a Cyprus company located in Russia
When expanding your business overseas, not only do you have to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and accounting standards, thought must also be given to the specific jurisdictions own rules and regulations.