Procedure of company registration
The procedure of company formation in the Czech Republic is as follows.
We require the following to proceed:
- Completed application form
- A certified copy of each director and shareholder passport
- Certificates of clear criminal record for non-Czech nationals for each director
- Two utility bills that are under 3 months old
Once the above has been received the company name will be checked and the following documents sent for signing. These must be notarized.
- Articles of Association
- Registration of company to the Commercial Register
In addition to the above the following documents are obtained:
- Clearance that share capital is held in a bank account
- Trade License (for general commercial activity only a notification is required)
Once all original documents are received they are submitted to the Companies Registry and in approximately 1 week the company will be registered.
CJEU: Defines Key Definitions for Tax & Beneficial Ownership Purposes
Last month, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) issued a series of important judgments dealing with tax avoidance and beneficial ownership in the context of the EU Parent-Subsidiary Directive (PSD) and the Interest and Royalties Directive (IRD).