Switzerland is undoubtedly one of the most attractive countries in the world in which to live, work, and run a company. It offers a combination of political and economic stability, a clean and safe environment, and comparatively low personal and company tax rates. However the tax regime can be quite complex.
Benefits of registering a company in Switzerland:
- Switzerland has a leading position among industrialized countries in enabling the acquisition of new skills and technologies in the growth sectors of the future;
- Long-term, stable decision-making fundamentals, liberal legislation, protection of free competition and cooperative authorities encourage the establishment of headquarters and facilities in Switzerland for research and production activities;
- Internationally recognized institutes consistently give the country top rankings for legal security, long-term stability, guaranteed protection of free competition and property ownership and minimal bureaucracy. These fundamental criteria position Switzerland as an advantageous European location for establishing a business.
- Switzerland has one of the most liberal and competitive economies in the world. The banking industry is one of the most important sectors of the Swiss economy. The laws regulating the banking system, and particularly the banking secrecy policies, offer extensive protection for domestic as well as foreign investors.
- Switzerland continues to be one of the most attractive locations for foreign direct investment. The country offers many advantages and benefits for business investors.
- With respect to overall productivity, Switzerland ranks fifth among the world’s leading national economies.
- The Swiss tax system is strongly influenced by the federal structure of the country. Emphasis is on direct taxes. By European standards, the tax burden in Switzerland is moderate – both for companies and individuals.
How to Set-up a Beneficial ICO in Singapore
Singapore is a key cryptocurrency industry player, positioning itself as a global hub for cryptocurrency and blockchain-based companies and start-ups. Singapore provides a well-regulated legal framework as well as all the benefits of a stable financial centre with a reliable reputation, excellent banking system and low tax rate.