New Zealand consists of several islands; the North and South Island plus a number of smaller islands. The capital and seat of government is based in Wellington in the North Island and the overall population is around 4.5 million.
New Zealand has a progressive economy based largely upon banking and finance. In the last 30 years the country has experienced significant structural reform and economic liberalism. There have been several reforms such as the removal of exchange controls allowing the free flow of capital in and out of the country. The government has also implemented various incentives in order to encourage greater investment in New Zealand.
Key benefits of New Zealand:
- New Zealand is a safe, stable and secure country which offers considerable benefits.
- The New Zealand legal system is based on English Common Law
- New Zealand is a full member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. (OECD)
- New Zealand has an efficient market driven economy with business stability, extensive free trade agreements and active government support for investors.
- New Zealand is perceived as being a legitimate tax jurisdiction whilst providing many advantages of an offshore jurisdiction.
- New Zealand is consistently rated as one of the best places in the world in which to do business
- New Zealand is the first western country to complete a Free Trade agreement with China., The New Zealand China Free Trade Agreement.
- Ease of access to Australia is guaranteed through open market trade agreements.
The Companies Act 1993 governs the creation of a company. These can take the following form:
- Partnerships – Limited Partnership regime is governed by the Limited Partnership Act 2008.
- Joint Ventures
- Foreign Branches
The most common form of entity for foreign investors is the limited liability company.
How to Set-up a Beneficial ICO in Singapore
Singapore is a key cryptocurrency industry player, positioning itself as a global hub for cryptocurrency and blockchain-based companies and start-ups. Singapore provides a well-regulated legal framework as well as all the benefits of a stable financial centre with a reliable reputation, excellent banking system and low tax rate.