Procedure of company registration
Eltoma Corporate Services will manage the formation process ensuring this is carried out in the quickest timescale possible. We require the following in order to proceed:
- Completed application form
- A certified copy of each director and shareholder passport
- Two utility bills that are under 3 months old
Upon receipt of the above the following is completed:
- Obtain company name approval (normally received within 48 hours)
- Submit the application to the Companies Commission
- Within approximately 10 working days the company will be registered
- Registration with the Taxation Department will take place after formation.
Eltoma Corporate Services can provide all post formation services, please contact us for a fee schedule and quotation.
Have High Recent GDP Rates Lulled Cyprus Into a False Sense of Security?
The Cyprus government, for the last few years have been harping tales of steady growth and booming tourism levels; referring to the relatively high rate of growth of real GDP can be attributed to a number of factors: Declining official unemployment rates; excesses in the government accounts and the raising of large fund backing in international financial markets.