Limited Liability Company (Srl – Societa a responsabilitia limitia).
- Minimum share capital is: €10,000 for 1 shareholder, €2,500 for 2 or more shareholders
- Minimum number of directors is one.
- No restrictions on foreign shareholders.
- Audited accounts to be filed annually.
- Annual tax return and VAT filed quarterly plus annual audit.
- Codice Fiscale required (Fiscal Code Card – used for tax)
- Any client that does not have any accountancy services with us will need to provide a written declaration released by their accountant stating that they are keeping and filing the client’s company books.
Branch of a Foreign Company
- Can be set up if Mother company is within EU and has a VAT number
- If mother company is within EU but does not have a VAT number, the client will require an Italian resident as a branch director. (The branch director can be a non-Italian citizen but he should be an Italian resident.)
- Audited accounts to be filed annually.
- Annual tax return and VAT filed quarterly.
- Codice Fiscale required.
Cyprus vs Malta: Tax & Investment Considerations
Malta and Cyprus undeniably have the most favourable citizenship by investment programmes in Europe. Many individuals are using such schemes as a means of significant wealth protection and gaining dual nationality; while smaller economies within the EU receive financial compensation for the privilege.
How the Cyprus Passport Scheme is Really Affecting Banks & the Economy
When Cyprus’ fiscal and banking crisis culminated in the March 2013 bailout agreement, President Anastasiades’ government decided to help the economy return to growth as early as possible by giving the construction sector a boost throughout 2014; avoiding unemployment rates sky rocketing to an all-time high of 20%. This also included a number of supply and demand boosting measures to the Cyprus property market.
European Commission Under Pressure to Crack Down on Golden Visa Schemes
Berlin-based non-governmental organisation Transparency International are putting pressure on the European Commission to create plans to allow for reporting and full disclosure of all passport schemes of member states that allow foreign investors to acquire either EU citizenship or residence permit.
Demand Generation Marketing for Medium-Large Companies: 100 - 1000 Clients
Demand Generation marketing efforts refer to the various marketing approaches companies of different sizes and stages of commerce need in order to drive attention, interest and retain clients. Essentially what turns a start-up to a sustainable large business that may have even have grown internationally.
Demand Generation Marketing for Small-Medium Businesses: 10 – 100 Clients
Demand Generation marketing efforts refer to the various marketing approaches companies of different sizes and stages of commerce need in order to drive attention and interest in products & services, to acquire clients. Essentially what turns a good idea into a sustainable business.
Demand Generation Marketing for New Businesses: 0 - 10 Clients
Demand Generation marketing efforts refer to the various marketing methods companies of different sizes and stages of commerce require in order to drive attention and interest in products & services, to acquire clients, essentially what turns a solid proposal into a sustainable business.
The Investigation of a Cyprus Company's Affairs: Application of the Law & Effectiveness
At the request of a Cyprus company’s Shareholder, where it is proven that a more comprehensive investigation is required regarding a company’s activities, the court can issue a declaration of investigation by an inspector appointed by the Cyprus Council of Ministers. The discretion of the court must be applied carefully; as such an order can heavily impact a company and depending on the outcome of the investigation, can be a severe measure that deviates from fundamental principles of Cyprus company law.
UK: The Current Problems with Money Laundering & the Violation of Anti-Money Laundering Regimes
The fact that money can be transferred from one jurisdiction to another means, that money laundering as a concept involves the entire modern world. Money laundering is a process during which the origin and purpose of payments are hidden and typically has three stages.