Procedure of company registration
In order to proceed with formation the following documents are required:
- Certified passport copy for all directors and shareholders
- Residential address proof
- For a Corporate Shareholder the following original documents with Apostille are required (dependent upon jurisdiction of registration) certificate from the commercial register / certificate of incumbency / certificate of registration. Documents will be required to be translated in Hungarian.
The following documents will then be sent for signing. All documents signed are in English and Hungarian. The following documents must be signed and notarized and the originals returned. Once the following has been received then the company will be incorporated in approximately 1 week. It will take another month for the court to register the company however the company can be operational during this period.
- Foundation Document / Articles of Association
- Register of Shareholders
- Declaration of Executive Officer
- Specimen signatures for the Company Manager / Director
- Document of Nominal Capital Paid
- Declaration for Tax Office and Declaration for Register of Court
- Power of Attorney (for carrying out the registration procedure)
When the company has been registered all original corporate documents will be sent by courier.
How to Set-up a Beneficial ICO in Singapore
Singapore is a key cryptocurrency industry player, positioning itself as a global hub for cryptocurrency and blockchain-based companies and start-ups. Singapore provides a well-regulated legal framework as well as all the benefits of a stable financial centre with a reliable reputation, excellent banking system and low tax rate.