Procedure of company registration
In order to proceed with formation the following documents are required:
- Certified passport copy for all directors and shareholders
- Residential address proof
- For a Corporate Shareholder the following original documents with Apostille are required (dependent upon jurisdiction of registration) certificate from the commercial register / certificate of incumbency / certificate of registration. Documents will be required to be translated in Hungarian.
The following documents will then be sent for signing. All documents signed are in English and Hungarian. The following documents must be signed and notarized and the originals returned. Once the following has been received then the company will be incorporated in approximately 1 week. It will take another month for the court to register the company however the company can be operational during this period.
- Foundation Document / Articles of Association
- Register of Shareholders
- Declaration of Executive Officer
- Specimen signatures for the Company Manager / Director
- Document of Nominal Capital Paid
- Declaration for Tax Office and Declaration for Register of Court
- Power of Attorney (for carrying out the registration procedure)
When the company has been registered all original corporate documents will be sent by courier.
Have High Recent GDP Rates Lulled Cyprus Into a False Sense of Security?
The Cyprus government, for the last few years have been harping tales of steady growth and booming tourism levels; referring to the relatively high rate of growth of real GDP can be attributed to a number of factors: Declining official unemployment rates; excesses in the government accounts and the raising of large fund backing in international financial markets.