Procedure of company registration
In order to proceed with formation the following documents are required:
- Certified passport copy for all directors and shareholders
- Residential address proof
- For a Corporate Shareholder the following original documents with Apostille are required (dependent upon jurisdiction of registration) certificate from the commercial register / certificate of incumbency / certificate of registration. Documents will be required to be translated in Hungarian.
The following documents will then be sent for signing. All documents signed are in English and Hungarian. The following documents must be signed and notarized and the originals returned. Once the following has been received then the company will be incorporated in approximately 1 week. It will take another month for the court to register the company however the company can be operational during this period.
- Foundation Document / Articles of Association
- Register of Shareholders
- Declaration of Executive Officer
- Specimen signatures for the Company Manager / Director
- Document of Nominal Capital Paid
- Declaration for Tax Office and Declaration for Register of Court
- Power of Attorney (for carrying out the registration procedure)
When the company has been registered all original corporate documents will be sent by courier.
CJEU: Defines Key Definitions for Tax & Beneficial Ownership Purposes
Last month, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) issued a series of important judgments dealing with tax avoidance and beneficial ownership in the context of the EU Parent-Subsidiary Directive (PSD) and the Interest and Royalties Directive (IRD).