Procedure of company registration
- Minimum share capital is 1 € but banks require more than this figure in order to set up an account. The traditional share capital has been 7 500 € but a minimum amount could be deposited of around 4 000 € ex VAT. Please bear in mind that this is “working capital” and can be taken out of the account for use at any time.
- Minimum number of directors is one. However, usually there are 2 directors as this helps with social security payments. If the company only has one director, the burden of these payments is incurred from the first day the company is formed. If the client is non-resident, we can write to the authorities on your behalf to assure these payments are not made. (secretarial fees charged)
- All non EU residents are required to apply for the government authorization if they want to open a SARL in France. This includes applying for an extract of criminal record (not less than 3 months old) which needs to be officially translated into French by a certified translator. A list of translators can be obtained through the French Consulate in the country of residence.
- Company formation takes up to 5 weeks
- VAT registration takes up to 4 weeks.
In order to commence the formation procedure, we will require the following:
- 100% of the company formation cost.
- A completed application form.
- A certified copy of each director/shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills that are less than three months old.
Panama Law 52: Updated legislation for all legal entities
Last month the Government in Panama officially approved Law Number 52; legislation which creates the regulatory framework for the implementation regarding automatically exchanging tax information, in a further attempt to comply with global regulations for tax transparency, and to be fully in line with all supervisory and compliance matters.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.
How to register a branch in Cyprus
Overseas companies may register a branch in Cyprus, according to the Companies Law, Chapter 113, regulated by section 347. A branch will not essentially consider as being a new legal entity in Cyprus.
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
To Brexit or not to Brexit - this has been the question of the year for Britain and with the referendum taking place imminently, just two options remain: leave the EU or stay in. Why has this been such a difficult decision to decide upon?
Selecting a Management Information System
A management information system or MIS is used to assist in the analyses and formulation of business strategy, as well as facilitating operational objectives. Selection of an MIS can help increase understanding and control in an organisation and can be scaled to suit the complexity of most modern businesses. If the right MIS is selected and it is implemented correctly it can provide a competitive advantage for the organisations utilising it.
Windows 10 update: having issues with the installation?
By now you have probably about Windows 10, the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.
Accounting support for a Cyprus company located in Russia
When expanding your business overseas, not only do you have to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and accounting standards, thought must also be given to the specific jurisdictions own rules and regulations.