Requirements and administration guidelines
As mentioned previously, due to the differences in the types of companies that can be formed the below is only a very basic overview of the company administration guidelines. Eltoma can advise on an individual basis providing you with specific information tailored to your requirements.
- WFOE Minimum Registered Capital – RMB 100,000 – RMB 500,000 (approx. US$15,000 – US$75,000) is the minimum capital requirement
- WFOE – Between 1 – 50 shareholders allowed. Public offering of shares are prohibited
- JV Minimum Registered Capital - A minimum of 25% of the capital must be contributed by the foreign partner
- JV - Drawn up by agreement dependent on capital invested
- WFOE – The WFOE must designate a single director or a board of directors who will act for the initial term of office, as set out in the Articles of Association
- JV- Directors appointed by the parties in general proportion to the investors respective equity shares
- All companies in China must have a physical office address at which the company is registered. They are prohibited from using a virtual address.
- WFOE - At least one individual who is not a Director must act as a WFOE Supervisor
- WFOE – One individual must be designated as the legal representative in the formation of documents.
- JV - A legal representative is required
- This is dependent on the complexity of the business and the negotiations required.
Important 2016 reporting deadlines for BVI Financial Institutions
Officials from the British Virgin Islands have come together to clarify various filing deadlines as per the automatic exchange of information systems in a press release.
Thinking of relocating your business to Singapore? Let us help you!
Singapore has quickly become one of the world's most prosperous countries with strong international trading links and per capita GDP equal to that of the leading nations in Western Europe, making it an ideal destination and potential location for Business Owners to relocate and start a new business and lifestyle.
How to register a branch in Cyprus
Overseas companies may register a branch in Cyprus, according to the Companies Law, Chapter 113, regulated by section 347. A branch will not essentially consider as being a new legal entity in Cyprus.
How to incorporate a company in Cyprus with the required documentation
Cyprus is the perfect location for incorporating an offshore or private company due to its simple incorporation procedures and agreeable tax structure. Below are the steps to company formation, the registration procedure, and all documentation required for incorporation:
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
To Brexit or not to Brexit - this has been the question of the year for Britain and with the referendum taking place imminently, just two options remain: leave the EU or stay in. Why has this been such a difficult decision to decide upon?
Selecting a Management Information System
A management information system or MIS is used to assist in the analyses and formulation of business strategy, as well as facilitating operational objectives. Selection of an MIS can help increase understanding and control in an organisation and can be scaled to suit the complexity of most modern businesses. If the right MIS is selected and it is implemented correctly it can provide a competitive advantage for the organisations utilising it.
Windows 10 update: having issues with the installation?
By now you have probably about Windows 10, the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.
Accounting support for a Cyprus company located in Russia
When expanding your business overseas, not only do you have to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and accounting standards, thought must also be given to the specific jurisdictions own rules and regulations.