Tax Residency in Cyprus Under New "60 Day" Rule
We host regular free webinars on topics related to the incorporation and maintenance of companies, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar "Tax Residency in Cyprus Under New "60 Day" Rule" that will be held on 18.07.2018 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in the webinar, you will learn:
- Defining Tax Residency – general application.
- Cyprus Tax Residency rules: General Rule VS New “60 Day” Rule.
- Procedure to obtain Cyprus Tax Residency under new “60 Day” Rule:
a. For EU nationals;
b. For third country nationals.
- Main tax guidelines for Cyprus Tax residents.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top managers, economists, lawyers and international tax advisors;
- Business owners that are interested in international business;
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies;
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22