Hong Kong Tax System Overview
We host regular free webinars on topics related to the incorporation and maintenance of companies, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar "Hong Kong Tax System Overview" that will be held on 15.06.2018 at 12 pm (Cyprus), 10 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- Hong Kong territorial taxation explained;
- Major taxes in Hong Kong:
- Corporate tax;
- Capital Gain Tax (CGT);
- Stamp duty;
- Annual business license.
- How taxes are paid in Hong Kong;
- Hong Kong tax legislation non-compliance fines and penalties;
- Examples of use of Hong Kong companies in international tax planning:
- Trading companies;
- Financing and investing companies;
- Holding companies;
- Intellectual Property (IP) holding companies.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top managers, economists, lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22