Cyprus Company Incorporation, Maintenance & Liquidation
Our experts hold regular free webinars to share their knowledge and expertise. Join to learn more about taxation, company law and other business related topics.
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar "Cyprus Company Incorporation, Maintenance & Liquidation" that will be held on 01.03.2018 at 12 pm (Cyprus), 10 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- Legislation which regulates Cyprus company formation, maintenance and liquidation;
- Cyprus Company Structure;
- Know Your Client (KYC) – what is it;
- What is a nominee service and why people are using it;
- Steps of a Cyprus company incorporation;
- What documents related to a Cyprus company could be requested from the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Simplified legalisation of Cyprus company legal documents;
- Maintenance of Cyprus companies;
- How to make changes in a Cyprus company structure;
- Penalties and fines for non-compliance with the Cyprus Company Law;
- Liquidation of Cyprus companies.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22