Contract Law: How to Create a Legally Binding Contract & Deal with Disputes
Our experts hold regular free webinars to share their knowledge and expertise. Join to learn more about taxation, company law and other business related topics.
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar "Contract Law: How to create a legally binding contract & deal with disputes" that will be held on 12.07.2018 at 12 pm (Cyprus), 10 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create a legally binding contract;
- Introduction to contract law and general principles;
- Offer and acceptance and other formative requirements to create a valid binding contract including:
- Promissory estoppel - the legal doctrine & examples of use;
- Content of a contract and regulation of terms;
- The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 & how to apply it;
- Misrepresentation - definition;
- Remedies for misrepresentation;
- Duress and undue influence;
- Who can enforce the terms of a contract;
- Remedies for breach of contract (including equitable remedies).
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top managers, economists, lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- Startup projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22