Classification of Foreign Companies. Onshore & Offshore Activities
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar "Classification of Foreign Companies. Onshore & Offshore Activities" that will be held on 19.06.2018 at 12 pm (Cyprus), 10 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- Description of onshore and offshore activities;
- The OECD and FATF black, white and grey lists;
- Tax havens: the list of countries with the lowest tax rates;
- What documents are needed to incorporate a business;
- Nominee Director & Shareholder services;
- Beneficial Owner definition;
- Key comparisons of international tax systems;
- “Tax residency certificate”, “Certificate of good standing” and “Certificate of incumbency” definition;
- How to use foreign companies for international business and tax planning;
- What is the difference between strike off and liquidation procedures. For what reason can a company be removed from the register.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22