Automatic Information Exchange: Theory and Practice
We specialise in assisting international business companies (registration, maintenance and liquidation of companies, opening of bank accounts in various jurisdictions) international tax planning, visas and work permits.
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar "Automatic Information Exchange: Theory and Practice" that will be held on 13.06.2018 at 12 pm (Cyprus), 10 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in the webinar, you will learn:
- What is automatic information exchange;
- For what purpose can you use automatic information exchange;
- Automatic information exchange: theory and practice;
- Current procedures related to automatic information exchange;
- Consequences of automatic information exchange.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22