Trusts: Fundamental Principles and Conceptual Background. Developments and Practical Aspects in Trust Legislation.
The webinar will be of special interest and use to:
- Managers, Lawyers, Economists and experts dealing with tax planning.
- Business owners and Managers of companies that are interested in international business.
- Legal, consulting and auditing companies.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in «startup» projects.
By downloading this webinar, you will learn:
- Trust definition and types of trusts.
- Fundamental principles of trusts.
- Organisational structure and main elements of trusts.
- Methods of trust creation and validity of trust upon creation.
- Trust Instruments and main sections.
- Trusts of original and additional property.
- Trustee administrative powers and duties.
- -Liability of a trustee and the rights to exoneration.
- Assets Protection Trusts (APT).
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 315 91 676
+7 812 458 46 22