Know Your Client (KYC) - practical aspects of procedure application and due diligence
We host regular free webinars on topics related to the incorporation and maintenance of companies, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions. Our presenters are qualified and certified specialists, who have extensive experience and are willing to share their knowledge with you. All information you receive during the webinar is based on the practical long-term experience of our company.
The webinar will be of special interest and use to:
- Top Managers, Lawyers, Economists and experts dealing with tax planning.
- Managers and owners of companies that are interested in international business.
- Legal, consulting and auditing companies.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in «startup» projects.
By downloading the webinar, you will learn:
- What is Know Your Client procedure (KYC).
- Purpose of using Due Diligence and Know Your Client (KYC) procedure.
- Elements of Know Your Client procedure.
- Requirements on KYC procedure when registering a foreign company.
- Bank requirements on KYC procedure when opening a bank account.
- What kind of information relating to legal entities and individuals is to be provided for KYC procedure.
- In what cases profound "Know Your Client" procedure is applicable.
- Practical aspects of KYC procedure application.
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22