Cyprus Company Incorporation, Maintenance & Liquidation
By downloading the webinar you will learn:
- Legislation which regulates Cyprus company formation, maintenance and liquidation
Cyprus Company Structure:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- First shareholders
- First directors
- Share capital
- Registered address
- Know Your Client (KYC) – what is it?
- What is a nominee service and why people are using it?
Steps of Cyprus company incorporation:
- Name approval
- Signing Memorandum of Association and certification of signatures of first directors at the Cyprus Court
- Filling in forms and filing them with the Registrar of Companies
- Receiving certificates of Cyprus companies from the Registrar of Companies
- What documents related to a Cyprus company could be requested from the Cyprus Registrar of Companies?
- Simplified legalisation of Cyprus company legal documents
Maintenance of Cyprus companies: what is involved?
- Annual audit
- Annual Return
- Annual shareholder meeting
- Cyprus company levy €350
- How to make changes in a Cyprus company structure?
- Penalties and fines for non-compliance with the Cyprus Company Law
- Liquidation of Cyprus companies
Got a question? We’d love to hear it!
+357 25 02 50 34
+65 62 47 71 92
+7 812 458 46 22