- This event has passed.
Singapore Company Incorporation, Maintenance and Liquidation
July 7—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “Singapore Company Incorporation, Maintenance and Liquidation” that will be held on 07.07.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in the webinar, you will learn:
- The legal entities & types of companies that exist in Singapore;
- What are exempt private companies, “dormant” companies, and what benefits they enjoy;
- Step by step instructions of the company incorporation procedure in Singapore;
- Who can be a shareholder of a Singapore company, and what types of shares exist in Singapore;
- What are the rights and duties of a Director of a Singapore company, and how to protect your rights in case of using a nominee Director;
- What is the difference between strike off and liquidation procedures in Singapore;
- How to use Singapore companies for international business and tax planning.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top managers, economists, lawyers and international tax advisors;
- Business owners that are interested in international business;
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies;
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.