- This event has passed.
Key International Tax Developments & Legislative Changes
September 22—13:00 - 14:00
Eltoma Corporate Services offers you free participation in a webinar “Key International Tax Developments & Legislative Changes” that will be held on 22.09.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in the webinar, you will learn:
- The increased importance of substance.
- OECD BEPS projects.
- The global drive towards reporting transparency.
- Panama Papers / Paradise Papers; increased interest in tax avoidance issues.
- The implications of Brexit.
- How international corporate structures will work.
- Intellectual property issues.
- Register of Beneficial Ownership.
- The increased importance of bilateral investment treaties.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top managers, economists, lawyers and international tax advisors;
- Business owners that are interested in international business;
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies;
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.