- This event has passed.
Anti-Bribery Compliance: Meeting the Global Standard
June 16—13:00 - 14:00
We host regular free webinars on topics related to the incorporation and maintenance of companies, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma Corporate Services invites you to join our free webinar “Anti-Bribery Compliance: Meeting the Global Standard” that will be held on 16.06.2020 at 1 pm (Cyprus), 11 am (London).
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the purpose of compliance?
- The different types & reasons behind briberies.
- International legislation on anti-bribery compliance.
- The impact of UKBA & the FCPA.
- ISO 37001 and its main objectives.
- How to build anti-bribery compliance.
- Governing body’s duties in anti-bribery compliance.
- Top management’s duties in anti-bribery compliance.
- Anti-bribery compliance functions.
- Suspicious reporting, who & in what circumstances.
- Tipping off procedure.
Our webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
During the webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.