Sales Representative [ECS:3472]
Reporting to: the Sales and Business Development Manager.
Position: Full Time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer service support and liaising with the Cyprus, Singapore and Russian offices.
The position implies cooperation with the existing clients and partners, as well as proactive customers engagement. The primary role within the position will require assisting with consulting clients on company products and services aiding the development of marketing programs, marketing materials and marketing strategy to promote Eltoma Corporate Services in UK, the creation of a positive image of the business, initial meetings with potential clients, visiting exhibitions, the organisation of seminars regarding our services and conducting market research. The candidate is expected to combine and improve both corporate secretary and business development specifics in his working process.
- Promotion of the company’s products and services.
- Daily delivery of Company Customer Service Standards; building strong and trusted relationships.
- Assist clients with their enquiries, solve the clients queries, retain their business, whilst promoting further range of products.
- Complete internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
- Proactive in enhancing Company Customer Service Standards.
- Previous experience required in a sales/customer service role.
- Previous corporate administration experience will be a strong advantage (strong knowledge of corporate incorporation documentation in various jurisdictions)
- Strong command of fluent written and spoken English, with Russian considered to be an advantage.
- University Degree in a Law or Business related subject.
- Pro-active with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated and a strong team player with a positive approach to work.
- Professional and confident.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications. Travel to the head office in Cyprus may be necessary to complete necessary training.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can also submit your resume online via our recruitment website