Legal Advisor / Customer Service Specialist [ECS: 4757AS]
Due to expansion of our services, Eltoma Corporate Services is looking to recruit a Legal Advisor & Customer Service Specialist.
Position: Full time.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide customer service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consist of a fixed access to ECS sponsored programmes.
- ECS corporate culture encourages continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff encourage enrolling into professional qualification provided by ACCA or ACA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 months basis.
- Build strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Assist with client enquiries, maintaining a good client rapport whilst informing clients of any new products and upholding a positive corporate image.
- Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
- Maintaining a high level of company customer service standards.
- Ensure KYC procedures and compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Consultation with clients regarding accounting/legal matters.
- Previous experience in a sales/customer service role required.
- Previous corporate administration experience will be an advantage (sound knowledge of corporate incorporation documents in various jurisdictions).
- Previous experience of a legal environment will be considered an advantage.
- Strong command of fluent written and spoken English, with an additional language as advantage.
- University Degree in a Law or business related subject.
- Pro-active individual with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Professional and confident.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- The position may require a 3-6 month mandatory trip to Cyprus where the main offices are located for training purposes.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website