Corporate Administrator [ECS:9864AS]
Location: Singapore Office.
Position: Full Time.
Reporting to: The Singapore Head of Office.
Eltoma Corporate Services, a successful, established corporate services provider is looking to recruit a Company Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing all related corporate secretary duties for the Singapore managed companies.
- Work with ACRA’s BizFile, Ishop and BizFinx tools:
- Filing of all necessary notifications of changes and updates.
- Filing of Annual Returns.
- Filing of Amendments of M&AAs etc.
- Document control and management:
- Updating of Companies’ Registers.
- Drafting of all necessary resolutions and other documents.
- Amendments of M&AAs.
- Liase with local banks in supporting of bank account opening for Eltoma’s clients:
- Arranging appointments.
- Providing banks with the required documents and forms.
- Liase with MOM and other authorities under request of Eltoma’s clients.
- Liase with local lawyers and notaries for notarization and legalisation purposes.
- Arranging courier of documents (local and international).
- In charge of general correspondence with other Group offices, clients, external advisors, notary, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as Company Administrator with local CSP.
- Professional qualification in the field of Company Secretarial is preferred but not necessary.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of ACRA website tools required.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within a team of international specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, reliable and using initiative at all times.
- Pro-active with strong organisational skills.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website