Corporate Secretary / Administrator [ECS: 4830AS]
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- ECS corporate culture encourages continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff encourage enrolling into professional qualification provided by ACCA or ACA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
• Working with ACRA’s BizFile, Ishop and BizFinx tools:
o Incorporation of new Singapore companies.
o Filing of all necessary notifications of changes and updates.
o Filing of Annual Returns.
o Filing of Amendments of M&AA, etc.
• Liaison with MOM on clients’ matters.
• Liaison with IRAS on clients’ matters under supervision and guidance of Tax Manager.
• Liaison with local authorities, lawyers and public notary for legalisation of documents for clients.
• Managing affairs with international and local couriers by preparing, sending or receiving packages, reconciling and approving courier invoices, etc.
• Build strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
• Assist with client enquiries, maintaining a good client rapport whilst informing clients of any new products and upholding a positive corporate image.
• Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
• Maintaining a high level of company customer service standards.
• Ensure KYC/DD procedures and compliance regulations are adhered to.
• Managing and assisting opening of bank accounts for clients in Singapore:
o Arranging appointments with Singapore banks for a bank account opening.
o Assisting in preparation documentation and forms for opening of a bank account.
o Furnishing banks with the required documents and forms.
o Accompany clients to banks for a bank account opening and assisting clients during a bank interview.
o Following up with clients or banks in order to complete a bank account opening procedure.
• Preparation of corporate documents for companies from various jurisdictions like minutes of directors or shareholders meetings, resolutions, changes in a company structure, etc.
• Monitoring compliance deadlines for Singapore companies under Eltoma Corporate Services management.
• Coordination of activities of overseas offices of Eltoma Corporate Services to service clients.
• Updating corporate document flow in Sage Secretarial.
• Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
• Be responsible for organising and managing document flow, administrative tasks, etc. at the Singapore office under supervision and guidance of the Office Manager.
• Be responsible for the Singapore office when the Office managers is out of Singapore.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Company Administrator with a local Corporate Service Provider.
• Singapore nationals or PR only. We can only consider strong foreign candidates for the position whose profile perfectly matches the advertised position.
• Professional qualification in the field of Company Secretarial work is preferred but not necessary.
• Knowledge of ACRA website tools.
• Pro-active with strong organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a part of a team.
• Previous experience in a sales/customer service role required.
• Previous corporate administration experience will be an advantage (sound knowledge of corporate incorporation documents in various jurisdictions).
• Previous experience of a legal environment will be considered an advantage.
• Strong command of fluent written and spoken English, with an additional language as advantage.
• University Degree in a Law or business related subject.
• Pro-active individual with strong organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
• Professional and confident.
• A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
• The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website