Administrative Assistant [ECS:9863]
Location: Singapore Office
Position: Full Time
Reporting to: The Singapore Director.
A successful, established Corporate Services provider has an Assistant Support vacancy in their Singapore Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administrative support throughout the company.
- Answering the phone and taking messages.
- Maintaining filing systems, scanning of documents.
- Document control and management.
- Drafting of standard documents.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Responsible for arranging courier of documents.
- Prepare and ensure delivery of international document packages.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- College level qualifications as a minimum (A levels), University Degree considered an advantage, ideally in a Business related subject.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within an international team of specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, confident & reliable and using initiative at all times.
- Pro-active with strong organisational skills.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website