Russian speaking Junior IT Officer [ECS:9779AS]
Position: Full time.
Location: St Petersburg, Russia
Reporting to: Senior Network Administrator.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- ECS corporate culture encourages continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc.
- Professional staff is encouraged to enroll in professional qualification provided by ICSA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship program.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments & contribution.
- Installing & configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning & undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Setting up accounts for staff, assisting and troubleshooting with any computer issues.
- Resolving password problems.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software & hardware faults.
- Repairing computer equipment and replacing parts.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing hardware stocks: equipment, consumables & other supplies.
- Join computes to the Domain.
- Setup users & groups.
Essential Requirements & Person Specifications:
- Degree in computer science/ICT or related discipline.
- Good working knowledge to support and troubleshoot Windows OS version 7,8,10.
- Basic Windows OS Server Knowledge (Active directory, domain controller: adding users, groups etc.).
- Basic knowledge of CMS maintenance: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, WordPress, MODX etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including outlook configuration (SMTP, POP3, IMAP).
- Basic network knowledge including (routers, switches configuration).
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve network connectivity & performance issues.
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player within a team of specialists.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High Attention to detail skill set.
- Impeccable character.
- Professional, reliable and using initiative at all times.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website