Real Estate Co-Ordinator [ECS:6204AS]
Position: Full time.
Location: Saint Petersburg.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide customer service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consist of a fixed salary and access to ECS sponsored programmes.
- ECS corporate culture encourages continuous professional and personal development.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPIs. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
- Marketing activities
- ECS property web site promotion in social media by posting Cyprus property listings for sales and rent.
- Preparation of promotional articles for property website.
- Creating presentations or seminar material.
- Conducting webinars, etc.
- Business development
- Meeting developers, sellers of property.
- Arranging free and paid listing on ECS property web site for sales and rent.
- Property sales management
- Understanding of client needs for a property, advising clients on a market trend on a property market, etc.
- Showing Cyprus property for sales and rent to prospective clients, accompanying clients for a property inspection, etc.
- Meeting prospective buyers of Cyprus property, explaining process of property acquisition and supporting deals.
- Working closely with a legal department of ECS for the preparation of property sales or rent agreements and protecting interests of ECS clients.
- Presenting a purchase/sales offer to a seller/buyer, helping to resolve differences and establish common ground.
- Acting as an intermediary to facilitate a negotiation between buyer and seller.
- Ensuring the collection of due introduction fee for landlords and sellers of Cyprus properties.
- Cyprus immigration service support
- Advising clients on available options to immigrate to Cyprus, work in Cyprus or legally remain for a short-term basis.
- Helping clients to obtain required visas and permits to legally remain in Cyprus.
- Liaise with ECS legal department to support Cyprus short-term visa, work permit, long-term visa or Cyprus passport.
- Assisting ECS clients with the team of ECS professional staff
- Setting up a Cyprus company.
- Open a corporate or private bank account.
- Maintaining Cyprus companies (bookkeeping, tax reporting, etc.).
- Setting up an office in Cyprus.
- Hiring local staff for Cyprus office, preparing payroll, etc.
- Resolving IT issues and problems.
- Preparing and filing personal tax return in Cyprus, etc.
- Keep timely, accurate and complete timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
- Working knowledge of the Cyprus property market, sales – new & existing properties and rentals essential.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role an advantage.
Requirements and person specification:
- Fluency in English and Russian, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, attention to details, integrity, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients.
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website